Conditionalities & Incentives
- Rational deployment of HR with the highest priority accorded to high priority districts and delivery points.
- Facility wise performance audit and corrective action based thereon.
- Performance Measurement system set up and implemented to monitor performance of regular and contractual staff.
- Baseline assessment of competencies of all SNs, ANMs, Laboratory technicians to be done and corrective action taken thereon.
- Gaps in implementation of JSSK.
- Responsiveness, transparency and accountability (incentive upto 8% of MFP).
- Quality assurance (incentive upto 3% of MFP).
- Inter-sectoral convergence (incentive upto 3% of MFP).
- Recording of vital events including strengthening of civil registration of births and deaths
(incentive upto 2% of MFP).
- Creation of a public health cadre (by states which do not have it already) (incentive upto 5% of MFP).
- Policy and systems to provide free generic medicines to all in public health facilities (incentive upto 5% of MFP).
- Timely roll out of RBSK.
- Adopting Clinical Establishment Act 2010 as per State’s/UT’s requirement, to regulate the quality and cost of health care in different public and private health facilities.
- Increase in State annual health budget.
- Implementation of nurse practitioner model.